5 reasons why you should entrust us to secure your financial future
Our advice is based on a foundation of strong relationships between like-minded people:
- Our clients can trust our advice because we are staunchly independent. We have our own licenses and have no financial affiliations with any investment product providers, property developers or property buyer’s agents. Nothing will distract us from focusing on your best interests.
- Our advice is completely unbiased because we don’t receive any commissions whatsoever. We rebate commissions on insurance products which results in huge annual savings. The only financial benefit we receive is the agreed, fixed fee our clients pay us.
- We are well credentialed in both residential property and share investments. This gives our clients the comfort that we have (and are able to) consider both investment classes and select the one (or combination) that suits them the best. The vast majority of other advisors know nothing to little about direct property.
- Clients have the confidence that nothing gets missed – as we offer strategic advice, tax/accounting services, credit advice and insurance advice – a holistic approach to ensure you’re making the most of all your financial opportunities.
- Our clients always have someone to call for help on all financial matters. In fact, we insist in being involved in all material financial decisions to ensure that you don’t make any mistakes. You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it. Therefore, having a well-credentialed sounding board is a key ingredient to success. If we don’t have the answer, we have a panel of trusted experts to refer to (legal, estate planning, etc.).
There may be many more reasons why we might be suited to working with you. We need to be able to meet with you and gain a good understanding of your goals and situation in order to determine if we are the right advisors for you and if you are the right client for us.
Watch the video below to hear the founder of ProSolution (Stuart Wemyss) talk about what makes our Wealth Advisory business different